Last Friday's post was supposed to have a video of a dancing zebra in it. Apparently my embedding skills failed and it was not there. Now it is. Enjoy last Friday's belated dancing zebra. And today's Misconduct Monday police reports!
- Police warned a man “for going into his neighbor’s yard to put foil on a fence to keep a cat away.”
- Police found a man walking in traffic on Interstate 90 while talking on the phone around 12:30 a.m. after several drivers reported nearly hitting him. The man was very intoxicated and given a ride to a rest area. I'm really not sure that's the best place to leave him.
- A man had concerns “regarding his thermostat not holding the correct temperature.” Apparently dialing all the numbers for customer service was just too much. 911 is easier.
- A woman’s car got stuck in a car wash on North 15th Avenue around 8:45 p.m. She was in the car and was trying to back out.
- A man was arrested for disorderly conduct after acting disorderly with mall security and later taking his clothes off in the middle of Main Street.
- A man who was walking his dog urinated on a North 15th Avenue yard. Hey, if the dogs can do it, why can't we?
- A caller reported that her neighbor pruned her tree last fall. The caller was afraid the tree may die now, but she will not know for a while. This is a case for CSI.
- A man was found passed out in Catherine Lane Interiors under some sheets the store had on the floor.